| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charlottesville, Va in September is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 104.1mm (4.1in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Charlottesville, Va September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Charlottesville, Va, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Charlottesville, Va:
- Oakland, Md, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) NNW
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WNW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 147.8 kms (91.9 miles) NW
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 83.7 kms (52 miles) N
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) W
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 136.5 kms (84.8 miles) W
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 50.3 kms (31.2 miles) WSW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 178.7 kms (111 miles) W
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.1 miles) WSW
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) SW
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 161.2 kms (100.1 miles) WSW
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.8 miles) NNE
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.8 miles) NNE
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 158.9 kms (98.7 miles) NE
- College Park, Md, Usa - 162 kms (100.7 miles) NE
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 147 kms (91.4 miles) ENE
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) E
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) SE
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) SE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SE